TERMS & CONDITIONS
All website content is available for personal use only.
- All trade marks and copyrighted materials appearing on this website must not be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted or altered.
- MBFF and its associated company's take no responsibility for the down loading of software from this website or from any linked websites.
- The websites linked to this website are beyond the control of the Company. No liability or responsibility is taken for cookies, data or personal information collected by other linked websites accessed through this website or the linked websites.
- In the event that your information given is not legitimate, MBFF reserves the right to delete your information from the e-newsletter database.
- For any questions, queries, or information you require about the website or content of the website please contact email@example.com
LEGAL NOTICE, PRIVACY STATEMENT AND DISCLAIMER
Content within this site is subject to trademarks and copyrights and cannot be reproduced or altered in anyway.
We endeavour to present only accurate and reliable information and any errors are completely unintentional. We reserve the right to amend information at anytime.
Any personal information collected may be utilised by MBFF and its associated partners to improve the content of this site or for marketing purposes.
MBFF accepts no liability for damages of any kind for the use of this site.
MBFF does not warrant that the use of this site will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that the site’s server is virus or bug free.
MBFF accepts no responsibility for the content of any linked or external sites.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions concerning this site.
The Mercedes-Benz Fashion Festival – Brisbane was created by
and is managed by
Lindsay Bennett Marketing – Brisbane Event Management & Public Relations